Even if you are super dedicated to living a healthy lifestyle, there’s still a very high possibility that you’ll have one of those blowout party nights that leave you reaching for a bottle of aspirin or craving some greasy breakfast hangover cure in the morning. But here’s one hangover cure that you might not know about.The Hangover Smoothie is made up of superfoods, filled with antioxidants and probiotics, and will ensure you feel A-okay after one too many toasts.Blend the ingredients below and slurp away to detoxify, rebuild electrolytes, and restore your body’s normal pH levels.
There is nothing wrong with unwinding with an alcoholic beverage every now and then, but then too much alcohol can have adverse effects on everything from your healthy lifestyle to your skin. If you plan to wind down with an alcoholic beverage, detoxing is a great way to minimise the effects of alcohol on your system.
Here is a little rundown on the ingredients.
- Greek yogurt: have probiotics that help bring back digestive balance
- Chia seeds: are also excellent for digestive balance and a great source of protein
- Blueberries and Strawberries: powerful antioxidants to help the system reverse yesterday’s damage
- Green tea: healthiest beverage on the planet. It is loaded with antioxidants and nutrients that have powerful effects on the body.
- Prep Time2 min
- Cook Time1 min
- Total Time3 min
- Energy105 cal
For the Smoothie
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- a tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 3/4 cup plain greek low-fat yogurt
- 1/2 cup chilled green tea
- mint for garnish
- Add all the ingredients into a blender until smooth,
- Enjoy and cure the hangover.
- Amount per serving
- % Daily Value*
Leave a comment below and let me know how the smoothie was and any alternative ingredients you used (if any). Always love hearing from you.
Sharing Is Caring.