Green tea is the healthiest beverage on the planet, which is loaded with antioxidants and nutrients that have powerful effects on the body.The effects include improved brain function, help in fat loss, a lower risk of cancer and many other impressive benefits. The Green Tea Smoothie in my opinion, has gone to the next level with combinations that are so refreshing.
The matcha green tea is great if you are looking for a power morning drink or an afternoon pick-me-up. I hope you enjoy this matcha green tea smoothie as much as i have!
- Matcha green powder- is considered to be a mood-enhancing, antioxidant powerhouse, a natural weight-loss aid, pH balancer and detox agent.
- Bee pollen- Bee pollen is the collected pollen that the bees take back from the flowers and store in the hive for food.It is a super high-energy whole food that supplies us with nearly every single nutrient the human body needs to survive. It is very high in protein, containing between 20-35%, including all 22 amino acids.Bee pollen is also loaded with enzymes, something quite lacking in many modern diets. Enzymes are the little compounds that help us break down and digest food.
- Baby spinach- I love baby spinach because it is a superfood that is loaded with tons of nutrients in a low-calorie package. Dark, leafy greens like spinach are important for skin, hair, and bone health. They also provide protein, iron, vitamins, and minerals.
- Coconut Water- is great because it is a natural source of electrolytes.
- Bananas- Bananas are easy on the stomach and nourishing; they also contain potassium, a natural electrolyte, and pectin, which helps restore normal digestive function
Sip to your health with The Matcha Green Tea Smoothie.